Q. What do I do if I've lost or damaged library materials?


If you have lost or damaged Greenburgh Library materials, you can pay for the item(s) by sending us a check payable to Greenburgh Public Library, or you can replace the item with a NEW copy of the same item. You should contact the Circulation Department at (914) 721-8204 for details. 

If the material(s) belong to another Westchester library, you'll have to contact them directly for their procedures. All the libraries have different policies about lost materials. Find library contact information here.

  • Last Updated Nov 19, 2020
  • Views 3
  • Answered By Laura Burk

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0